Located inside Bethany Cochrane, 30 minutes west of Calgary, our homelike setting is ideal for active seniors with access to common spaces and social/recreational programs.
A Community to Call Home
Please Note: Vacancies are available! Please call or email to book a tour!
Our residents have access to all common areas here including a great room for group activities and private events and the century-old All Saints Chapel. The ability to stay active in the community is one of the best reasons to live at Quigley Manor. Our residents have access to recreation programs throughout the site. A wheelchair accessible bus provides an opportunity to leave the site for activities like excursions, theatre trips and other social events.
Our staff’s collaborative and holistic approach to care cultivates a sense of community at each residence ensuring everyone feels at home and comfortable here.
- Personal Laundry Services
- Recreation and Social Programs
- Scheduled and Supervised Outings
- Tuck Shop
- Hairdressing Services
- Spiritual Care Practitioner
- Foot Care Services
- Private Function Room
- 24HR Personal Response System
- Weekly Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care Services
- Access to Bus Routes
- Churches Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Surface Parking
- Areas for Activities and Visiting
- Historic Chapel
- Auditorium for Large Social and Worship Events
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Private and Semi-Private Suites