Bethany Riverview is a purpose-built care centre designed for people with complex dementia. The care centre is located on a 12-acre campus of care for seniors called Riverview Village in southeast Calgary. The campus is also home to about 400 seniors living in three affordable independent living rental apartments.
Bethany Riverview has 210 beds, 120 are dedicated for people with complex dementia. There are seven neighborhoods with 30 residents each. The commitment to creating a homelike environment with a focus on expert dementia care we will improve the quality of life for residents and their families in all stages of their journey with dementia.
We are excited about the possibilities that Bethany Riverview will bring to seniors in Calgary and the surrounding communities.
FreeMotion FMTK7506P-SW3 Home Weight System Manuals, User Guides, and Other Materials primobolan steroid examples of stretches for bodybuilding.
Please visit our virtual tour video of Bethany Riverview by clicking here. You can also view individual photographic tours of the following rooms by clicking on the links below:
Bethany Riverview Microsite
Further information about Bethany Riverview can be found by clicking here.
Bethany Riverview Features
View all the features Bethany Riverview has to offer by
Bethany Riverview Grand Opening
Bethany Riverview’s Grand Opening video can be research paper writer viewed by clicking here.
Bethany Riverview Celebration
Bethany Riverview’s Celebration video can be viewed by clicking here.
- Complex Dementia Care
- Long Term Care
- 210 Beds, 120 are dedicated for people with complex dementia
- Seven neighbourhoods with 30 residents each
- Part of the Riverview Village campus of care
- All staff are in ‘street clothes’ and their workstations are integrated into the household environment
- Wearable technology allow residents to safely explore and wander while monitored by care staff
- Personal laundry services
- Music and memory therapy
- Volunteer programs
- Spiritual Care Practitioner
- Large private rooms
- Spacious ensuites with automatic sensory lighting and slip resistant flooring
- Distinctive colours on walls; doors and hardware to help with identification and recognition
- Homelike environment with common kitchen and dining areas
- Rotary Atrium
- Wandering gardens and outdoor courtyards
- Private family dining room
- Original Food Company
- Hair salon
- Community daycare
- Access to bus routes
- Secure Areas for Residents with Dementia
#200 2915 26 Avenue SE