We are no longer accepting new resident applications for the supportive living program in our Arbor Manor community. This decision was based upon the lack of financial viability of this program, as well as the newer supportive living options now available to seniors wanting to live in Airdrie. Simply put, we can no longer remain competitive in the local marketplace.
Bethany Airdrie will continue to operate its long-term care center. The pending changes will not impact our long-term care residents. Our supportive living program will remain open to support current residents. At Bethany, we strive to foster an environment dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our residents, their families, to each other and our community partners.
Those with questions are encouraged to contact: askBethanyAirdrie@bethanyseniors.com.
Click Bethany News to read the full Press Release.
- Personal Laundry Services
- Recreation and Social Programs
- Scheduled and Supervised Outings
- Worship Services
- Tuck Shop
- Hairdressing Services
- Foot Care Services
- Audiologist Services
- Arts and Crafts Room
- 24HR Personal Response System
- Weekly Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care Services
- Spiritual Care Practitioner
- Access to Bus Routes
- Churches Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Surface Parking
- Areas for Activities and Visiting
- Drug Stores Nearby
- Auditorium for Large Social and Worship Events
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Private and Semi-Private Suites
- Private Dining Room
- Wheelchair Access