Sundance on the Green
Sundance on the Green, located in Lake Sundance, is a life lease community with excellent access to transit, shopping, restaurants and recreation areas.
A Community to Call Home
Sundance on the Green is a community for seniors who enjoy the best of active living. Located in the south Calgary neighborhood of Lake Sundance, it is in the heart of an active and vibrant community, close to public transportation and with excellent access to shopping, restaurants and the Lake Sundance recreation area.
- Spacious open-concept suites, from 800 to 1,200 square feet
- Life lease builds equity with buy-back at assessed fair-market value
Life Lease is a home-ownership arrangement that is similar to condominium ownership, with the added advantage of guaranteed buy-back at assessed fair market value. A reasonable monthly fee is charged, similar to a condominium fee, that covers the costs of maintenance and upkeep, building insurance, heating and lighting in common areas, etc.
Advantages of Life Lease:
- Guaranteed buy back at assessed fair market value
- Opportunity for equity investment
- Grounds and building maintenance are taken care of
- No worry move out; no real estate fees
- Assurance of Bethany as the owner and property manager over the long term
- Common Areas
- Housing Chaplain
- Wheelchair Access